Saturday, December 9, 2006

Contract Signed (12/20/06) Posted by Master Kyle

I recieved sluts signed contract.
Here is a copy.
I don't know why but you can't see signature but believe me, it is signed and cumsucking slut belongs to me now.


I, the slave number 939-172-943 hereinafter referred to as "slave", submit, of my own free will, to MASTER KYLE , hereinafter referred to as "Master", and agree to the following terms and conditions as stated in this Contract of Slavery.
Article I_I am a slave and the owned property of my MASTER.
Article II_I agree to complete and instant obedience of any command from my MASTER.
Article III_I agree to be trained in any manner my MASTERS wishes.
Article IV_I agree to be used sexually by my MASTER as in a prereached conceptual agreement.
Article V_I agree and will submit to any discipline or punishment my MASTER sees fit.This might include, but is not limited to:Punishment strokes, delivered in any manner my MASTER chooses; Prolonged bondage or gagging in any manner my MASTER chooses; Being forced to sleep on the floor, in chains or bondage as my MASTER sees fit; Confinement in a cage, cell or locked box; Deprivation of food or sleep; Assignment and completion of punishment tasks; Humiliation.
Article VI_I agree to put on, wear, or take off any article of clothing or instrument of bondage, at any time, at the command of my MASTER.
Article VII_I agree to be marked or shaved in whatever manner and at whatever time my MASTER sees fit.
Article VIII_ I agree not to be contacted or be in contact with any other masters or dommes unless MASTER gives me permission to be in contact with that person
Article IX_I will keep myself scrupulously clean at all times.I shall never embarrass my MASTER in any way.I will not engage in malicious gossip or use insulting or demeaning language towards others.My manner and tone will be that of a slave at all times and will reflect deference to my MASTER at all times.I will not act defensively when questioned by my MASTER.I will never interrupt my MASTER, or others when speaking.I will not engage in sex, intimate touching, or engage in any scene without the expressed permission of my MASTER.I will tell the truth at all times.I will inform my MASTER promptly if I break any of my MASTER rules.

The slave agrees to these articles provided the MASTER does not expose the slave to:- Hazards that endanger the slave's life, like the HIV/AIDS and other sexually transmitted deceases. - Legal repercussions - Of His own free will, without reservation and does so under no coercion, threat or bribe.I understand that as a slave I have no rights of revocation and that disobedience in any form will result in painful, mental and physical punishment. I, further, release the "MASTER" from any past, present, or future liability in connection with or as a result of this agreement.

I, therefore agree to, by the affixation of my signature, this Contract of Slavery and freely give myself to the "MASTER". ------------------------------------- -----------------signature of slave # 939-172-943 / Date 12/11/06

Contract for following owned slave
Kyles slutty male slut

No comments: